Monday, August 9, 2010

Recovery Report II

it's been a week since my last post. my condition is very much improved compared to the previous week. i'd stopped all the unnecessary medicine prescribed to me, and finished all the necessary one (such as anti-biotic).

my burned neck has fully recovered except that the flesh is a little pinkish. i can finally go out without wearing jacket (i used to wear a jacket, zipped all the way up to conceal my horrible neck).

i can sleep, i can eat, i can walk. i sleep very well at night, no longer needed to wake up for hydration. i started to eat solid food, i can eat rice, eat bread, eat vegetables. i can do quite a bit of chewing. i no longer need to wait until my food to cool down to room temperature. i can eat lozenges, pepper, peppermint, even a little bit of chilli. when i eat in the public, i look just like anybody else.

i can go outside shopping the whole day. i can climb to the third storey (never try beyond that) without turning pale or feeling weak. i can do a great deal of walking which really tempted me to try running (i'm going to start this week).

so, am i fully recovered? NO.

my food still taste horrible. this is something which i really hate. when i eat in the public, i look just like anybody else. but no, actually i'm not. my food taste like shit. i dun enjoy my food at all. i still hate meal time. i dun like to eat. i wish i can go on without food. my wife has been trying to console me by commenting how tasteless was the food, how bad was the cooking. but i know it's different. no matter how tasteless was the food, it couldn't be worse than how i tasted the food.

pls, give me back my sense of taste...


4 comments:

  1. Good to see you recovering ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you went thru the western method necessarily to collapse the cancerous cells. At the same time you probably had damaged your original parts. Since you already finished your medication, it’s time to try TCM. Call and book an appointment. Look for the older fat guy.

    MINH KANG MEDICARE SERVICES PTE LTD
    Blk 1, Rochor Road, #02-258, Rochor centre. Singapore 180001 Tel:62918208

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, see if you will get inspire by this blog. http://judithdmw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, step by step and never get to fast in anything. I already see a great different in you. The body is more important then food. Once the body is well, the whole system will start to boost up. It will, have faith :)

    ReplyDelete