Monday, August 2, 2010

Recovery Report I

it's been a week after my last day of treatment. the healing curve seems to slow down. there's no significant improvement over the past 3 days.

i'd totally stop the paracetamol, the morphine and the lidocaine (the anaesthetic gel). i still encounter some mild pain on the tongue, and severe pain in the throat, but they dun seems to affect too much on my eating. i've also started to eat slightly harder food. actually i believe i can eat solid food now, it's just that over such a long period of time, eating liquid food had weaken my teeth and jaws, making it very tough for the sudden switch now.

i planned to do some short walks this week. but i.m quite concern abt hydration. i'm now just like a fish. 15 minutes without water will leave my in anxiety. i prepared a small bottle to carry water with me during the walk, hopefully it works.

i'm still not quite able to talk due to the pain the throat. i hate it whenever my wife tried talking to me and expect an answer. most of the time i chose to ignore her completely.


3 comments:

  1. Well, you can ignore replying anyone my friend but not to your parents and wife lah... A simple head nod or shake will do. Not that challenging right? It's just a matter of "song" or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good food waiting for you man! Be hopeful and soon you can enjoy.
    http://www.hungrygowhere.com/forum/discussion/190/curry-rice-of-any-sort/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want many of the reviews, Choose truly loved, We would like addiitional info over it, since it is actually fairly superb., Relation simply for saying. bluesky shellac

    ReplyDelete