Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hair Loss

seriously i nvr expect that this can be significant enough for me to create a thread. there r thousand and one ways to make a man attractive, look is definitely not a lasting one.

as i said, all the while i dun bother how pple look at me. but why am i so particular this time?

the reason is simple. becos i'm seriously sick. i know this is something i can't deny, but i can avoid. i dun wan my acquaintance with strangers to fill with cancer discussions. i need to lead a normal life. i dun wan to scare children away (actually now i'm scaring grown-ups away too). when they were terrified, i was reminded that i'm carrying a big 'C' with me.

i gone thru all the trouble, cap, scarf, G.I. haircut, then finally shaved all bald, and still shaving everyday. then i realise, shit, it didn't make much difference actually.

now, test question, how do u tell a bald man from a cancer patient? dunno? nah, think hard, the answer is not difficult.

the eyebrows.

i'm losing all my hair from all over my body. eyelashes, mustache, chin hair, armpit hair, calf hair, thigh hair and even...

yes u r right, pubic hair.

Robert said, "...if you have no hair on your dick, you look sick. That's the capper. That's the signal that you're in serious trouble. Shaving a crotch can be sexy for a woman, I've seen photos in magazines. But a guy without pubic hair? Looks like a plucked chicken..."

this may be how u can tell the psychological difference between an eastern man and a western man. pubic hair? who cares? having no hair or a million hair is not going to affect how i'm going to wear my underwear, or how i'm going to greet the pple i'm meeting today.

i'm more concern about... my eyebrows. first, my bald head drew attention, then the next thing pple discovered would be my pathetic half dangling eyebrows. then they will still realise that i'm having serious problem. they may not ask, but their facial expressions look funny.

"The next morning, I wake up and my eyebrows are on my pillow. I walk into the bathroom and again stare in the mirror. I am hairless. All flesh, no fur. I look like an alien. Head, face, eyebrows as white and smooth as a baby's butt. It's odd staring at myself this way. I feel as if I'm at war, engaged in battle, and this new appearance is my uniform.. It's official. I have the cancer look."


1 comment:

  1. If you think this really affects you try the following URL. Take care bro

    http://www.eyebrowz.com/wigs.htm

    ReplyDelete