Wednesday, June 2, 2010

waiting

i'm trying very hard to enjoy the every minute of waiting. life is so wonderful when i'm not required to go hospital, no chemo, and 100% good appetite.

pple around me has been falling sick. my parents, my colleagues, my sister. even pple who took the same bus or train as me. always hear pple coughing non-stop around me. despite the low immunity, i'm still healthy. other than my bald head and sparse eyebrows, i seems to look better than anybody around me.

i'm now 72.5kg, and there's a tendency to increase further before i start my phase 2. i set an easy target: 75kg by next wednesday.

life is not so perfect for me. i can no longer jog 5km (but i'm still jogging every alternate day). my heart is beating 30% faster than before (due to the low blood count). i get tired very easily, in fact i can sleep faster than 大雄 (大雄 can fall asleep by the count of 3, i fall asleep even before the counting starts). i'm not bothered by all these. 顺其自然. should i ever be bothered, it'll be the BIG thing that's going to happen next wk.

if u ask me how i'm feeling now, i feel like 17 yrs ago, 1 wk before i reported for army.

i wish my remaining 1 wk would be peaceful and undisturbed.


1 comment:

  1. simply solution. Turn off mobile, don't read email, stay at home. Nevertheless, to off your mobile might be a little challenging...

    ReplyDelete