Monday, July 19, 2010

almost dead

it all happened during lunch. as usual, i took a pain killer, waited half an hour for my food (porridge+marmite) to totally cool down. took a spoonful of the anaesthetic gel, charge! i started to gulp and swallowed the food.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... ... 7... ... ... 8... ... ... ... 9... ... ... ... ... ... 10... i was shot down by my food. this is not the first time i encounter pain during eating. but it has nvr been so serious before. tears started to burst out from my eyes, mucas flowing down the nose, my whole body got stiffened and trembling non-stop. despite i got no voice, i was roaring like a beast. i felt like punching the ground, i felt like cutting my tongue away with a knife, i felt like banging my head against the wall. i started to lose my balance and i was about to faint, or maybe i was about to go mad or even die. my wife got a big shock, she hugged me in her arms, silently waiting for the effect to subside.

it lasted about 5 minutes. i apologised to her for giving her a fright. she told me she was thinking whether to call the ambulance or not. though the pain slowly subsides, i suffered from stomach cramps (probably becos i endured too hard). i was totally worn out after the 5 minutes. i rinsed my mouth, washed up and went to sleep for half hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment