Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Chemo

past few days, i started to chicken out. i thought how nice would it be if this wk the chemo got omitted again. that means, my last day of treatment ended last friday. probably in a day or two, i should start feeling better. but if i am to go for the chemo tomorrow, then i need to spend another 2 wks to combat the side effects of chemo. and with the chemo, my immunity becomes low, my recovery becomes slow.

my weight as of today is 63.2kg. the turning point that i'd been looking forward to is not here yet. today, the pain my throat got worst compared to the past. my blood count is still bad, but can still make it for chemo.

Dr. DL reviewed my conditions, and decided not to add on to my misery. based on the bad but still can go blood test, he concluded i'm still unfit for the chemo. so..... YEAH!!!!! my last session of treatment ended officially last friday. no more chemo, no more radio. i've 5 days of rest from my last radio, i should be seeing the turning point in a day or two.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, good to hear that. Keep posting when the "TURN" kicks in. Take care.

    ReplyDelete