Monday, April 26, 2010

break

this is wk 7 of my treatment which oso suppose to be my break wk. yes, break. i really need one badly. the nausea feeling has been affecting me so badly that i even hv problem drinking. everybody deserves a break. even me as a patient, i wish there r times i forgot abt my illness. to live and think like a normal person.

the same thing should apply to u too. if u were badly affected by my condiions and had been checking back here regularly, pls give urself a break. i dun hv a choice, but u do. even i dun hv a choice, i'm trying my best to be positive, adjusting myself to live to the minimal discomfort. the more u should stay cheerful, be appreciative to all the good things happening around u.

it is absolutely alright even if u choose to "stay a distance away" from me, that does not mean that u do not cherish me as a friend and will not affect our friendship. u noe, u dun need to die with me to prove how close we r. hahaha...

we can always catch up again after my treatment. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm break. Sounds good. I wish I could have that break as well... Too bad, all projects must be delivered on the same timeline.

    ReplyDelete