Thursday, April 29, 2010

hospitalise II

i made the right decision in bringing in my mp3 player and laptop. without these, my stay in the hospital would hv me killed by boredom. the sleep was quite bad, but slightly better than i expected (i'm always prepared for the worst).

woke up at 4am in the morning, i listened to my mp3 player and did some stretching/static exercises on the bed. 5am i went to take a shower, wash up. now i'm feeling so fresh.

the room opposite mine was packed with pple, somebody is leaving this world. i was wondering did the same thing happened to this vacant bed that i'm resting on. it's so sad that someone is leaving the world. be it the one lying on bed or those crowding around. the farewell is forever. all that's left are memory. suddenly thought of a song: Elegy

When I am laid
I'm laid in the earth
May my wrongs create no sorrow
No sorrow in your heart

Remember me, remember me
Don't forget my face
Remember me
Don't forget my face

i dun care, if i died and there's a wake, i want this song to be played every few hour, somebody please do it. hahaha... it's so sad if somebody passed away and nobody remember him. then what's his value? this guy must be a total failure. it doesn't matter if pple slowly forget about me (better still, don't grieve too long over my departure), but i hope the first few days i departed, spend a little bit of time think of the days we spent together. they formed up my life story.

YEAH!!!! the doctor came, he told me i can discharge early if i want (9am or 10am). of course i want!!! i dun think the lunch here would be better. ;)

my final countdown: 3 hours


1 comment:

  1. I pity your replacement. If he got a PR, he probably will throw and go. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete