Thursday, April 15, 2010

money

I think I'm quite fortunate that financially i'm still coping well. medical expenses are covered by insurance.

from may to july, i'll be going on 2 months hospitalisation leave, meaning i'll still be receiving my full salary; 1 month unpaid leave (if necessary can be extended to 2 months), but my boss is kind to offer me half my salary. i hv some savings, not a alot, but enough for me to go jobless for half a year.

i guess days when i'm not working, i probably will spend lesser. so who knows maybe at the end of the 3 months i manage to save up some money? hahaha...

one of my insurance agent friends asked me why didn't i buy insurance for critical illness. if i bought, i may be richer by 200k to 300k now. this is a funny idea. seriously i had no regrets in not buying such an insurance plan. if i ever purchased such an insurance plan, and today the agent gave me a cheque of 300k, i doubt i'll be in any way a happier man. who knows after putting the 300k into my pocket, i'll be more worry abt dying (cos got money but no life to spend). hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment