Tuesday, April 20, 2010

spirit

while clearing my mobile phone, happened to see this pic i took when i was in acs conducting user training:

at that point when i took this picture, i oredi knew abt my condition but treatment hadn't start. it somehow motivated me and i told myself i ought to fight well. even if i lost the battle, at least i tried my best. sounds a bit like a warrior leaving for the war right?

风萧萧兮易水寒,壮士一去兮不复还.

surprisingly it's only a month from then, when i looked at this picture again, my thinking totally changed. maybe that makes my battle of life different from the olympic games?

the most important thing now is to win, god damn the participation. if it's not for the final triumph, why am i struggling now? fight well is never enough, if i dun conquered, it's the end of my story.

醉卧沙场君莫笑,古来征战几人回?

1 comment:

  1. A game never equates to a life and death matter. We can prepare to lose in a game but can never afford even a thought with the latter ...

    ReplyDelete