Friday, April 23, 2010

dental appointment

today i went to NDC for dental checkup. the dentist told me during chemo there's a possibility that i may get fungus on the tongue, so purposely scheduled for this check up. my next one would be early july, which is the time i do radio. radio will hv very bad effects on oral and dental. so it is necessary to do a check up.

yesterday on the way home i bought 2 pirate head scarves. today i tried wearing it the whole day, it was pretty comfortable. now i can no longer go out without head dress. i dun mind i look horrible, but i think i really scared children away. when i removed my head dress in office, i can see that my colleagues feel so "sour" when they saw my condition.

actually, i myself dun dare to stare into the mirror for too long. when i looked into the mirror, i will naturally think of all the shit that i'd gone thru that brought me into this stage, and what is to become of me in future. cannot, i think i will break down.

after the appointment, i went back to office. after handing over some of the responsibilities to my colleagues, i spent few hours clearing all the paper documents, shred, shred, shred... *time to... say goodbye....* next wk will be my last official working week. some more it'll be a short one, since i won't be in on wed and thurs.

my colleagues r getting worried over my absence. hahaha... good, time to make them realise my value in the company. ;)

despite the poor weather, i went jogging with my sister. today i managed to finish 7.5km without walking. but dunno what will happen tomorrow morning when i wake up. maybe i can't even get off from bed. hahaha...


1 comment:

  1. Honestly, you think 7.5KM abit too much for you now? Got to slow down your pace bro. Do what is right for your body now rather than stressing it.

    ReplyDelete