Friday, April 16, 2010

Chemotherapy Session II

morning i went for blood test, wait for the report, brought the report to the Ambulatory Treatment Unit (place where i do the chemo), registered myself, then i went for lunch. this time round i clever oredi. i took my own sweet time to eat lunch, then after that brought out my laptop to play some online games. same thing, i was only called 2 hrs after my appointment time.

this time i lasted more than 2 minutes before i got knocked out by the small tube of chemical. again i woke up after Gemcitabine, then all of a sudden, i went hysterical. my arm was trembling and i felt like pulling out the needles from my arm. i gotto close my eyes tightly and clenched my the other fist to hold myself down.

at night, again non-stop sneezing and runny nose. the diarrhea was worse than the first time. i ran in and out toilet all the way until 3am.

to my surprise, the next day morning i was feeling much better than the first time except that the nausea feeling got worse. no migraine, no jaws pain, no burning sensation.

i rested one more day before i resume my run. or maybe i should call it jog now, becos i no longer hv the confidence to run. i jogged 5km, walked 2 km. next day i woke up with a fresh body and my heart was pumping well. then i rested for another day, jogged 6km, walked 1km. everything was fine. so i guess i just hv to be more sensitive to my body calls before i do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment