Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hospitalise

although this wk is my break week, but i'm now in hospital. i'm spending a night in this 6-men dormitory, surrounded by 5 old men. (my bed at the centre).

nothing serious. becos i need to be hospitalise in order to claim full scale from my insurance, so i warded myself in. sound stupid right? yes. I dun like the idea too. but for the sake of money, especially at this critical time, i hv to bow before reality.

i received a shocking email. khoo teck phuat hospital engaged us for the project and sent us their requirement specifications. now i need to worry about how my replacement going to cope. i foresee that the IT work in my company will turn out a mess under my KAY KIANG boss leadership. previously we quarreled over some conditions and today the requirement specifications proved that he is totally wrong. i dun care, i told my replacement to clear the shit with my boss. but it's a matter of time only, the problem will come back to me.

i regretted. i really should hv requested at least a B1 ward. it's so warm here. how am i going to sleep tonight? i thought the hospital suppose to be well-ventilated? for the sake of money, endure.... endure....

Count down to discharge: 17 hours...

1 comment: