Thursday, April 15, 2010

my first post

different pple start blogging with different reasons. majority of them finds that their stories are unique enough to trigger pple's curiosity. i'm doing it because i wish my stories can help pple who hv similar conditions as me.

while writing this post, my nose is bleeding. the runny nose is very bad, worse then the previous two times after i had my chemotherapy. fortunately the diarrhoea does not come back tonight, the nausea feeling is not so strong as before either.

yes, chemotherapy. on the 18th february 2010, i was diagnosed by the ENT doctor that with NPC (Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma) or nose cancer. it was discovered through a swollen lymph node at the right side of my neck. scoping and biopsy shows that the cells are malignant and i was being referred to oncology.

so u know, this blog is going talk a lot about me as a NPC patient. for things that happened during the past 2 months, i'll try to backdate. anyway, i'll be having plenty of time after i stop working at end of april.

for friends whom i invited to read my blog, dun worry, u r not obligated to check back. i won't embarrass u by testing u on my postings. hahaha... i just wanna thank u for showing ur care and since i'd chosen to hibernate, i should at least provide a mean for these special pple around me to know what is happening on me.

if u r just a passer-by, and found this place because u r having a similar condition, i'm more than happy to be friend with u. though we r not fighting the same war, we do hv a common enemy right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment